The Anamcara Press Online Magazine, THE WRITE BRIDGE – is accepting submissions of articles, poems, short stories, one-act plays, and original artwork and photography.
SPRING 2022 TOPIC: Heartbreak and Desire
DEADLINE: January 15, 2022
What to include in your submission:
- Cover letter: Your full name (and pseudonym if applicable), your address, telephone number, and email address (if you have one).
- Your document. For poetry, please submit up to five poems. For articles, short stories, and one-act plays, please submit up to 3,000 words and no more.
Email submissions to email@example.com as a single Microsoft Word file or PDF that includes your cover letter and document. (If you mail your submission, please send a copy and retain your original document. Manuscripts will not be returned.)
Anamcara Press accepts submissions of full-length manuscripts of fiction, non-fiction, and short story and poetry collections at anytime during the year. We do not return manuscripts, and request online submission. What to include in your submission:
- Cover letter: Your full name (and pseudonym if applicable), your address, telephone number, and email address (if you have one). Please tell us about your reader — the person who you’ve written for — how you expect to market your book, and what your qualifications are for writing this work. Also tell us why you think your submission would be a good fit for Anamcara Press.
- Synopsis: Please include in the synopsis an estimated word count for your complete manuscript (a synopsis is a brief overview of your work which should not exceed 500 words.)
- Your full manuscript. (If you mail your manuscript, please send a copy and retain your original document. Manuscripts will not be returned.)
After paying the $25 submission fee for your submission, you will be redirected to a page where you can submit your manuscript.
Please contact us if you have any questions about submitting your work at:
ANAMCARA PRESS LLC
PO Box 442072
Lawrence KS 66044-2072
We look forward to receiving your submission.