A Recipe to Market Your Book: 21 Steps to Book Marketing Success!
By Author M Carroll
A marketing plan is your blueprint for success. It will guide your book promotion activities. It is also required in order to gain acceptance by the big bookstores: Costco, Booksamillion, Hudson News, and Barnes & Noble, Walmart, etc. These humongous booksellers require sales of 500+ books, an established author platform, and a detailed marketing plan for consideration. This book aims to help you achieve this lofty goal by helping you:
- establish your author platform
- create a competitive marketing plan for your book’s promotion
- implement your marketing plan to achieve 500+ sales and entry to a wider audience
This book includes:
- a 21 step marketing timeline
- a marketing plan outline
- a marketing plan sample narrative
- and a marketing plan worksheet
There are detailed marketing strategies in chapters 5 – 10, and in the appendix a comprehensive list of resources including: bookstores, libraries, NPR stations, bloggers, reviewers, and more. You’ll also find delicious recipes to share with your marketing team!